Freelance Social Media & Community Manager (English Native Speaker)Aplicar
SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY MANAGER
Reporting to: Digital Account Director
Location: Home-based working (1 weekly meeting on-site or via Skype)
Reporting to our Digital Account Director, this role offers the opportunity to join our digital team on a part-time basis, as a salaried or freelance employee. Our ideal candidate is a UK Native English speaker, residing in the UK or in Barcelona, Spain, with a strong connection to the UK market as a whole and specifically to our key city of London. The candidate should be experienced in the social media and community management of international brands, with a focus on culture and gastronomy.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to contribute to the development of engaging content for social media. Crafting inspiring captions and responding to user comments and requests, the candidate should be creative and effective in communication with consumers.
The position will also involve coordinating with the client on a daily basis and feeding back on progress to the in-house team. A monthly report must be delivered to the client, analysing effectivity of content and progress to predefined objectives and KPIs.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of the brand and manage all community communications.
- English native speaker (ideally from the UK)
- Recent agency experience (within last 6 months).
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in similar role (as a Social Media and Community Manager and/or Account Lead).
- Minimum 2-3 years experience dealing with clients of international corporations dealing with Life style, travel and / or gastronomy brands.
- Experience working with small teams composed of designers and Senior Account Managers.
- Minimum 2-3 years operative and strategic experience in the following areas of the digital sphere: social media, content planning and production.
- Operationally highly effective as well as a strategic thinker.
- Content Calendar creation:
– Caption writing
– Calendar preparation
– Selection of international assets
- Content Publication:
– Approval process and publication on different platforms (Spreadfast or similar)
– Active response and feedback with community
- Assets & Materials:
– Search for user-driven content across platforms
– Search, selection & adaptation HQ content
– Prepare and present Monthly & biweekly social media results / report to client.
- Coordination with client:
– Strategic support
– Daily coordination with client; receiving and applying feedback.
– Hold regular status meetings
– Regularly check-in with client on progress.
- Passionate about brand strategy
- Passionate about culture and gastronomy
- Organised, decisive and creative
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Highly proactive
- Great communicator
- Great listener
- Meticulous and demanding
Please send you CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject of the email, please write “English CM”.